Kellie Gilmour Therapy, Falmouth Meditation, The Sleep Mentor, Grow Through Pain, Falmouth TM & Meditation Group, Animal Reiki UK, Go Meditate! Go Reiki!
Contact details updated October 2023
Name: Kellie Gilmour
Address: 30-31 Church Street Falmouth TR11 3EQ
The type of personal information I collect
I may collect and process the following information on your consent only:
- Name, email address, telephone number and any other personal information that you provide when completing the contact form will only be used with your consent. On completing the form you give your consent for contact through the given details about your inquiry.
- Name, email address, telephone number and any other personal information gathered during initial online or face-to-face consultation, for the initial consultation purposes only. All information gathered during the initial consultation is confidential and adheres to UKRF guidelines for professional practitioners.
- Name, email address, telephone number, address, current medical status and history and any other personal information gathered during online or face-to-face full consultation/tuition/treatment, for the full consultation/tuition/treatment purposes only. All information gathered during consultation/tuition/treatment is confidential and adheres to UKRF guidelines for professional practitioners. Confidentiality can only be broken if someone presents themselves as a serious threat of harm to themselves or others.
- Name and email address for purposes of contact with news and events periodically, if you give consent to be placed on the mailing list.
How I get the personal information and why I have it
All of the personal information I process is provided to me directly by you or a member of your family or organisation, or through your contact with Falmouth Natural Health Practice, for one of the following reasons:
- Via direct email, text or phone message to me or via website contact form from yourself or your family or organisation (consent from you by your family or organisation must be sought from your family or organisation and is not my liability) or through your contact with Falmouth Natural Health Practice.
- Information is taken from you via consultation, email, text or phone to gain an understanding of how the personalised services I provide can best serve you given your personal circumstances.
- Information is taken from you via consultation/tuition/treatment to ensure any consultation/tuition/treatment is safe to, and safely provided to you given your personal circumstances
I do not take personal information indirectly apart from the sources above. I do not collect ‘data’ indirectly.
I may share your telephone number or email address when booking an online appointment through Falmouth Natural Health Practice in order for them to be able to contact you in case of an emergency or cancellation. I do not share any other personal information from you with FNHP.
How I store your personal information
Your information is securely stored. I do not store written or verbal personal information given digitally apart from any contact or consultation made via email or text and it is kept as email or text or printed for consultation/tuition/treatment records and purposes.
I keep all information for 10 years or until you ask me to dispose of it. I will then dispose your information by deletion from mailing list and/or shredding of written personal consultation/tuition/treatment forms.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about my use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to me at email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF ICO Helpline number: 0303 123 1113, ICO website: www.ico.org.uk
Do get in contact if you have any questions about security or confidentialityof information: firstname.lastname@example.org